Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-11-2019 07:19:59

i72m1kfm
Nouveau membre

adidas originals campus red

https://assets.adidas.com/images/w_600,f_auto,q_auto/5c39cb97e2df489684f6a9190152940f_9366/Campus_ADV_Shoes_Burgundy_B22714_010_hover_standard.jpg
adidas sneakers mens white The adidas Campus ADV is the next evolution for the popular street classic that originally debuted as a basketball shoe back in the 80s. The Campus ADV receives a technical edge that blends its signature aesthetic with skate performance which makes perfect sense since the Campus model has been used for skating for quite some time now.

adidas sneakers sale womens “adidas is the footwear brand that skateboarders choose to wear in the early 90s when they turned away from everything that had been previously offered to them,” says adidas Skateboarding Pro, Marc Johnson. “I wore the Campus shoe during that crucial period of time when skateboarding was evolving and progressing faster than any one of us could keep up with. The Campus was an incredible shoe during an integral part of my own skateboarding. The Campus ADV has a timeless design, it’s more comfortable than most skate shoes, and it works for skateboarding. It’s the shoe I’ve been waiting for.”

adidas sneakers black gold The Trefoil Brand’s run of cycling collaborations is riding right along into 2019. After they linked up with high-end Italian racing bike manufacturer Colnago for a collab at the end of 2018, they’ve now joined forces with Shanghai’s Forever Bicycle for a special take on the classic adidas Campus. Known for their modernized versions of traditional bikes ridden by Chinese postal workers, Forever has imparted their conventional-yet-modern look onto the Campus, adding just enough special details while making sure the style stays as classic as possible.

adidas originals campus red The upper uses a black suede as the base, while an embroidered white bicycle appears on the lateral heel and the same graphic is printed in red on the laces and insole. Visibility is a necessity for bike riders, so Forever also added reflective detailing to the tongue, heel tab, and midfoot Three Stripes graphic. A “Yongjiu” hit replaces the standard Campus text branding on the midfoot, and the look is then rounded off by a simple white midsole with black contrast stitching.

https://www.eqtsneakers.com/

Pied de page des forums